Make your talent thrive!
Train your people, partners and customers with eFront, a powerful learning management system that shapes to fit your needs. The Sen-Will Group is an eFront US Commercial Partner.
Starting AtUp to 1000 users
- Up to 1000 registered users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited email support
- A dedicated customer success manager
- Over 1000 registered users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited email support
- A dedicated customer success manager
What do your plans include?
eFront’s advanced features support simple and complex training scenarios
- Content Friendly
- Re-use your best content on multiple courses. Import useful material from the web to enhance them even further.
- Assessments Engine
- Native support for multiple types of questions, quizzes, and tests with extensive reporting on all results.
- Surveys engine
- Conduct custom surveys among users. Collect useful data on employee engagement and course efficiency.
- Scorm & TinCan (xApi)
- Built-in support for the most widely used content interoperability standards to enrich your courses and enhance your learners’ experience.
- Allow learners to submit assignments in different formats. Set conditions and deadlines according to course rules and prerequisites.
- Create original interactive HTML5 content within your platform with eFront’s native H5P editor.
- Re-usable content
- Courses can comprise of new and shared eLearning material. Pull content from your lessons library or clone single units directly into courses.
- Courses marketplace
- Choose from thousands of ready-made courses on a wide variety of topics. Purchase the best for your training program.
- Files repository
- Keep all your files stored in one place. Organize, reuse on different courses or share them with selected users.
- Issue multi-purpose certifications with different expiration policies. Readily support any compliance training scenario.
- Course rules
- Control the way users access your eLearning content. Define course order, completion conditions, and course prerequisites.
- Learning paths
- Assign courses to be taken in a specific order based on user attributes and your training’s requirements.
- Blended learning
- Boost learner engagement. Combine eLearning content with instructor-led training, whether classroom-based or via teleconference.
- Package related courses into curriculums and assign them to users and branches.
- Gamify your learners’ experience. Let them collect points and badges, move up levels, and feature high on leaderboards.
- Rich communication tools
- Native support for internal email, calendars, discussion forums and comments.
- Videoconference support
- Promote interactive group learning and real-time collaboration with eFront’s Web-ex, BigBlueButton, and Webinar integrations.
- Mobile learning
- Optimized for mobile devices and offline compatible to deliver courses and micro-learning content anytime and anywhere.
- Create automatic email notifications triggered by selected events.
- Produce custom reports on any user, object or action within your portal. Access and review all kinds of archived system activity via audit logs.
- Assign courses and curriculums based on your trainees’ specific skills. Keep close track of their development.
- Skill gap testing
- Detect your employees’ weaknesses with our skill-gap tests and analysis. Redesign their learning paths according to their needs.
- Build each user’s training program around their specific jobs. Keep your employees focused and productive.
- User Types
- Control access to your portal’s different areas and functionalities. Classify users by different User Types with varying roles and permissions.
- Single Sign-on
- Simplify user authentication and enhance your platform’s security. Built-in support for SAML 2.0, LDAP and other SSO implementations.
- Divide your training portal to sub-portals according to your organizational structure. Customize your Branches to operate independently.
- Bring users together into logical groups based on combined conditions like Branch, Job and User Type to diversify your training.
- Control your security level with our set of configurable safety measures including password rules, 2-factor authentication and IP whitelisting.
- Mass Actions
- Perform specific actions on multiple users and courses all at once and save valuable time and overhead.
- Custom fields
- Extend profiles by adding all kinds of custom fields to refine user and course information.
- Let your coding experts integrate your eLearning platform with third-party software and scripts via our powerful REST API.
- Archive support
- Safely store deleted users, courses, and lessons in your archive until further notice so that no data or content is ever lost by mistake.
- Hundreds of additional third-party applications and services can be integrated with your eLearning platform via Zapier.
- Website builder
- Build a modern multi-page website for your eLearning portal with our powerful, user-friendly site-builder.
- Access to source code
- Enjoy our no vendor lock-in policy. Take our software into your hands and make the most of your advanced LMS.
- Plugin builder
- Extend your portal’s functionality. Use our native plugins or create your own with eFront’s out-of-the-box plugin editor.
- Payment gateways
- Native integration with PayPal, Stripe, Braintree and FoxyCart. More than 80 checkout options available via FoxyCart.
- Create price tracks to offer discounts on individual courses and make them available to specific audiences or branches.
- Moneyless payments
- Allow users to request access to a course on checkout and complete payment with another preferred method.
- Assign credit balances to branch admins. Allow them to buy courses for branch-wide training or grant credits to branch members for own purchases.
- User interface
- Responsive design and retina-ready visuals for a smooth user experience on any device or screen size.
- Scalable by design, built to match your organizational structure and adapt to all workforce sizes and training requirements.
- Ready to be installed on most Linux and Windows distributions and fully compatible with all modern browsers.
- Web standards
- Built on the latest development technology and according to modern web standards.
- Fully compliant with the WCAG-2, Section 508 and ADA accessibility requirements.
- Readily available in 22 different languages with the option to enforce all necessary vocabulary overrides.
Re-use your best content on multiple courses. Import useful material from the web to enhance them even further. Built-in support for the most widely used content interoperability standards to enrich your courses and enhance your learners’ experience.
Assign courses to be taken in a specific order based on user attributes and your training’s requirements. Boost learner engagement. Combine eLearning content with instructor-led training, whether classroom-based or via teleconference.
Divide your training portal to sub-portals according to your organizational structure. Customize your Branches to operate independently. Control your security level with our set of configurable safety measures including password rules, 2-factor authentication and IP whitelisting.
Native integration with PayPal, Stripe, U-Pay and CashEnvoy. More than 80 checkout options available via FoxyCart. Create price tracks to offer discounts on individual courses and make them available to specific audiences or branches.
Responsive design and retina-ready visuals for a smooth user experience on any device or screen size. Scalable by design, built to match your organizational structure and adapt to all workforce sizes and training requirements.
e-Learning at its Best
Senwill provides the BEST e-Learning solution on the market. eFront comes complete with all the advanced features you’d expect from an enterprise LMS -and some you wouldn’t. From administrator features, learner features, course management, eCommerce, integrations, customizations and access to our source code, using eFront will improve the way you deliver your training. The Sen-Will Group is an eFront US Commercial Partner.
Select a category for answers to common questions
- Can I host eFront in my infrastructure?
- Absolutely. In addition to our private cloud solution, you have the option to install our software in your own infrastructure .
- What’s the difference between a private cloud solution and an on-premise solution?
- A private cloud solution means we host your platform and all its content on our own servers. This is a turnkey solution, so our team of experts takes care of installation, backups, security updates, and system upgrades.
- An on-premise solution, on the other hand, gives all control over to you. You host our platform and all its content on your server. eFront doesn’t even require internet connectivity, as it does not rely on any online resources, so you can keep your learning and data in your intranet, behind your firewall, and under your complete control.
- Do you offer unlimited user plans?
- Yes, our custom plans are designed with unlimited users in mind. Our sales team can help you find the right plan for your needs.
- Does my plan include free support?
- Yes, all our plans include unlimited email support. You can submit a request on our support page or internally, through your system. We guarantee a response by the next business day.
- Does my plan include a Customer Success Manager?
- Yes. No matter the plan you’re on, you’ll be assigned a dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM). Your CSM will help you during implementation, onboarding and beyond, to make sure you’re using eFront at its full potential.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit card, wire transfer, PayPal and check.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade at any given time?
- You can upgrade to a larger plan at any time during your subscription, any remaining credit will be considered towards the upgrade fee. You can downgrade starting from your next payment cycle.
- How long does it take to set up my eFront platform?
- It won’t take more than 1 business day.
- Are there any limitations on bandwidth?
- There are no limitations on bandwidth in our private cloud solution.
- Are there any limitations on storage?
- Storage limitations are based on the plan you select. Each plan comes with a predefined storage amount. You can increase the amount for an additional fee. Contact us for more details.
- Is there any upload limit for files?
- There is a 2GB per file upload limit, but you can request an increase depending on your needs.
- How private is the private cloud?
- eFront uses a single-tenant infrastructure so that your code, database and everything regarding your system is never shared with any of our other customers. This guarantees exceptional levels of customization potential and overall security.
- Where will my data be located?
- You can choose where you would like your eFront platform service to be located. We offer multiple options across the US, EU, Asia, and Australia.
- Where are your servers located?
- We use Amazon Web Services as our infrastructure provider. You can select from any of the AWS regions listed here .
- Do you offer custom plans?
- Yes, our custom plans are designed to suit your specific needs. To find out more about our custom plans, contact our sales team.
- Do you offer higher user limits on any of your plans?
- Yes, we offer higher user limits as part of our custom plans. You can choose whether you want your user limit to be based on registered users or concurrent users. Concurrent users are the number of users who can be online at the same time.
- What’s the difference between concurrent users and registered users?
- Registered users refer to the number of users who are enrolled in your training platform. For example, if your registered user limits are 1000, you cannot go over that amount and add a user to your system. But you can have inactive users. Inactive users can’t sign into the platform, and they don’t count toward the license, but we retain all their data.
- Concurrent users refer to the number of users who can be online at the same time. (If you have 5000 registered users, but 200 concurrent users, this means only 200 users can be online in eFront simultaneously.)
Security & Privacy
- What data do you collect? And what do you use it for?
- We only collect the data we need for two purposes:
- Operations: This is information like your company affiliation, invoice data and service usage data. We use this data to operate, provide and maintain the full features of our service. We may also acquire additional data to respond to questions, and provide customer support for our service.
- Communications: We collect your email address for administrative and marketing purposes. You can opt out of marketing emails at any time.
- We only collect the data we need for two purposes:
- Who controls the data I collect from my users?
- Any user data collected on your eFront platform is controlled by you. For example, if you add custom fields to user profiles , the information provided is your responsibility.
- What about GDPR?
- Our services have been successfully audited for compliance with EU privacy laws up to Directive 95/46/EC. Find our public report here .
- In addition, Epignosis LLC participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Find our entry here .
- Do you store credit card information in your systems?
- No, we do not store your credit card information in our systems. All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption – the same level of encryption used by leading banks. Card information is transmitted, stored, and processed securely at gateways on a PCI-compliant network.
- It is your choice to employ credit card-based transactions for your learners as well as which processor you’d like to use. You can find more info on our eCommerce page .
- Who owns my content?
- Although Epignosis (the company that builds eFront) owns the code, databases, and all rights to the service, you retain ownership, control and all rights to your records and data.
The power to build your platform around your needs is in your hands. eFront offers enterprise-grade deployment options and an extensive set of customization features. Simply adapt your portal’s look and structure to integrate your training into your enterprise environment seamlessly and efficiently.
Your system stays fully protected while you focus on your training. Whether you choose on-premise or cloud deployment, eFront offers a wealth of security filters and administrative tools. Advanced data encryption, extensive access control, SSO, 2-factor authentication and much more will keep your portal safe at all times.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account