Intel Security Solutions
Learn to love your email again with McAfee SaaS Email and Web Security
In business, many of us have a love/hate relationship with our email. We love it when we can save time sending and collecting information and effortlessly connecting with customers and employees. We hate it when we have to waste hours reading and deleting junk mail, worrying about opening malware-laden messages, and complying with requests to search and retrieve old emails that may have already been deleted.
There is a solution. Keep your email network protected, your employees safe, and your business in compliance with easy and effective services from Senwill powered by McAfee SaaS Email and Web Security solutions.
- The service blocks billions of spam, viruses, worms, and phishing threats outside the network every month
- Activation starts with a simple MX record redirection and then you fine-tune the system to your specifications through our intuitive web-based Control Consol
- SaaS is easy-to-justify as an operational expense
- Integrating these SaaS solutions eliminates the need to hire additional IT staff
The McAfee SaaS Email and Web Security solutions are available in the following standalone packages and Service Suites.
- McAfee SaaS Email Inbound Filtering
Protect your business and users against email-borne threats before they reach your network
- McAfee SaaS Email Protection
Protect against inbound threats and prevent potentially damaging outbound emails
- McAfee SaaS Email Protection and Continuity
Keep your employees connected and productive
- McAfee SaaS Email Archiving
Store critical email data, with no hardware required
- McAfee SaaS Web Protection
Safeguard your business and employees with a comprehensive Internet security solution
Secure SaaS ServiceIntegrating these SaaS solutions eliminates the need to hire additional IT staff
Enterprise Grade SecuritySafeguard your business and employees with a comprehensive Internet security solution
McAfee SaaS & Web Security
The service blocks billions of spam, viruses, worms, and phishing threats outside the network every month.